January 14, 1906 - Growth of the Homeopathic Hospital in Newark
From: Social Service Directory of Newark 1912
A general hospital supported by the general public and admitting patients without regard to religious faith. Offers medical (Homeopathic and surgical aid and nursing to the sick and disabled, suffering from acute, curable, and no-contagious diseases. Maternity cases not taken. Will not admit tubercular patients. Capacity, 50: 11 private rooms, 30 ward patients (4 ward free beds included). Admission to the hospital is by direct application of a homeopathic physician of the county. Training School for Nurses.
|Copyright 1998 - 2019 Glenn G. Geisheimer|